The L2A with MAJA are not created
The MAJA does not produce any L2A products
This might be due to two reasons, if MAJA was installed manually:
1. The wrong version of MAJA was downloaded and installed on the system. The /opt/maja directory should be checked if the version 3.2.2 was installed and not another version like 3.3.x version.
2. The MAJA installs by default with no read rights for other users (only root user can read the MAJA installation directory). In this case, the following command should be executed:
sudo chmod -R a+rx /opt/maja
3. Check that the value in the config table is the correct one for the key "demmaccs.maccs-launcher" that is "/opt/maja/3.2.2/bin/maja". Also check that the gipp path is the correct one for the parameter "demmaccs.gips-path" that is "/mnt/archive/gipp_maja"
psql -U admin sen4cap -c "select * from config where key = 'demmaccs.maccs-launcher'"
psql -U admin sen4cap -c "select * from config where key = 'demmaccs.gips-path'"
4. Check that the gipp_maja directory was copied in the /mnt/archive.
5. Check that srtm and swbd directories were copied in the /mnt/archive